The National Dental Practice-Based Research Network is a consortium of participating practices and dental orginizations committed to advancing knowledge of dental practice and ways to improve it. Essentially, it is “practical science” done about it, in, and for the benefit of “real world” everyday clinical practice. The major source of funding for the nation’s network is the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR), part of the U.S. National Insitutes of Health (NIH).
- A Pilot Study to Evaluate Feasibility and Acceptance of Oral HPV Detection in the National Dental PBRN
- Anterior Openbite Malocclusions in Adults: Recommendations, Treatment, and Stability
- QuitAdvisorDDS: A Point-of-Care Tobacco Cessation Tool for Dental Settings
- Leveraging Electronic Dental Record Data for Clinical Research
- Factors for Successful Crowns