- Publications, Presentation, and Dissemination
- Policies on Data Analysis, Publications, and Presentations
- What is "The National Dental PBRN Collaborative Group"?
Click on the links below to see the current lists.
- Peer-Reviewed Publications
- Peer-Reviewed Presentations
- Non-Peer-Reviewed Publications and Presentations
National Dental PBRN Data Analysis, Publications, and Presentations Policies The current version was approved on October 17, 2015. The first version of these policies (more than 90% of the current document) was approved in December 2006.
- Appendix A: Network Data Documentation
- Appendix B: Communications Material Style Guide
- Poster style guide
The National Dental PBRN Collaborative Group is the collective author on National Dental PBRN publications that comprises co-authors who have had a significant role in the work. All National Dental PBRN practitioner, faculty, and staff personnel involved with data collection, study design, field testing or other significant aspects of the study, and who are not a named author, are acknowledged collectively as the last author as "for The National Dental PBRN Collaborative Group". The use of "collective author" or "corporate author" investigator groups is widely accepted. For example, if one goes to PubMed at PubMed.gov and selects "Author - Corporate" in the "Search Field Tags" pull-down menu, and then searches for the terms [Study Group[Corporate Author] OR Investigator Group[Corporate Author] OR Collaborative Group[Corporate Author]] as the named author in the Search field at the top of the page, then one will identify thousands of publications from a wide range of journals and scientific disciplines.