- YouTube Channel
- Orientation Video with Continuing Education Credit
- Additional Continuing Education Credit
The YouTube Channel contains all of our network videos including study results, testimonials, news, and presentations. The channel has the following individual playlists.
Viewing the Orientation Video fulfills the network orientation training requirement and can earn participants 0.5 continuing education credits. Participants will receive a certificate of completion by email. Continuing education credits awarded may not apply toward license renewal in all states. It is the responsibility of each participant to verify the requirement of his/her state license board(s).
In order to receive continuing education credit, you must have a completed the Enrollment Questionnaire.
Once you are enrolled, please do the following.
- View the National Dental PBRN Orientation Video.
- Sign-in, complete a 10 question quiz, and earn a Certificate of Completion issuing 0.5 continuing education credits.
You must be enrolled in the network to obtain continuing education credit.
- View the National Dental PBRN Institute for Oral Health Conference Video.
- Sign-in, complete a 6 question quiz, and earn a Certificate of Completion issuing 0.5 continuing education credits.